Seller Terms & Conditions
1. BUYOUT ITEMS
- Price Quotes. You may submit to The Find Studio descriptions and pictures of items for direct sale on our website (“Buyout Items”). After receiving your submission, The Find Studio will review your submission. If The Find Studio determines in its sole discretion that your Buyout Item is acceptable for sale, The Find Studio will email you a price quote for your Buyout Item (“Buyout Offer”). Otherwise, The Find Studio will notify you that your Buyout Item is not acceptable for sale. If you accept the Buyout Offer, you must deliver your Buyout Item to The Find Studio for assessment and possible sale.
- Quotes are valid for thirty (30) days, at which time they expire. Once a quote has expired, you may resubmit a quote request for a new quote. We request that you do not submit the same item more than one time in a 30 day period, regardless of which account you use.
Assessment. Upon receipt of your Buyout Item, The Find Studio will review your Buyout Item to confirm that it is authentic pursuant to Section I.1 and that its condition is consistent with the description you provided in your original submission.
a. Authentic Items in the Represented Condition. If The Find Studio determines that your Buyout Item is authentic and in the condition described in your original submission, The Find Studio will issue payment to you for the Buyout Offer.
b. Authentic Items in Different Condition. If The Find Studio determines that your Buyout Item is authentic but not in the condition described in your original submission, The Find Studio will deliver to you an updated Buyout Offer. Accessories (straps, locks and keys, pouchettes, etc.) that were expected but not shipped by the seller may also result in The Find Studio delivering an updated Buyout Offer. If you accept The Find Studio's updated Buyout Offer, then The Find Studio will issue payment to you for the updated Buyout Offer. If you reject The Find Studio’s updated Buyout Offer, then The Find Studio will return the Buyout Item to you at Sellers cost.
c. Unauthentic Items. In The Find Studio determines that your Buyout Item is not authentic, then The Find Studio will proceed with the cancellation procedures for Buyout Items described in Section II.2(b).
2. AUTHENTICITY & CANCELLATION
- Authenticity. You represent and warrant that all items you submit for consignment sale (“Consignment Items”) and Buyout Items (collectively, “Sale Items”) are authentic, as determined in The Find Studio's sole discretion. Sale Items are not deemed authentic by The Find Studio until received, reviewed, and approved by The Find Studio's experts and/or a third party. Issuance of payment by The Find Studio for any Sale Item is not evidence of authenticity. If any Sale item is found to be a counterfeit, or not authentic, The Find Studio will return the item to the seller upon payment of CAD $75 per item ("Authentication Fee"). Seller agrees to return any and all funds issued for such item(s) to The Find Studio.
a. Consignment Items.All sales are deemed final at the time of sale. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event we determine that any Consignment Item is not authentic or subject to the terms of Section 4 (Term; Termination) below, you request that any Consignment Item be returned to you and not sold prior to the end of the Initial Consignment Term (as defined in Section 4: Term; Termination), (i) you will immediately return to The Find Studio any and all payments issued to you for such Consignment Items, (ii) you will pay to The Find Studio an Authentication Fee ($75 per Consignment Items) for the return of such Consignment Item, and (iii) The Find Studio will return to you such Consignment Item at your sole expense; provided, however, that Consignment Items for which any Authentication Fee has been left unpaid for thirty (30) days or more may be destroyed.
b. Buyout Items. All sales are deemed final at the time of sale. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event The Find Studio determines that your Buyout Item is not authentic or you request that any Buyout Item be returned to you and not sold prior to the end of the Term, (i) you will immediately return to The Find Studio any and all payments issued to you for such Buyout Items, (ii) you will pay to The Find Studio an Authentication Fee ( $75 per Buyout Items), and (iii) The Find Studio will return to you such Buyout Item at your sole expense; provided, however, that Buyout Items for which any Authentication Fee has been left unpaid for thirty (30) days or more may be destroyed.
- Retention of Sale Items. We reserve the right to take any action permitted under the law to offset any costs incurred by The Find Studio in connection with your submission of unauthentic Sale Items, including but not limited to retaining any of your authentic Sale Items or referring the matter to a third party collections agency.
3. PRICING; FEES; DISCOUNTS
- Pricing. The Find Studio reserves the right to determine prices for all Sale Items in its sole discretion based on comparable prices for items of the same or similar style and condition. Prices for Sale Items are not guarantees of future payment amounts. The Find Studio may, at any time, revise or change the pricing, availability, specifications, content, descriptions or features of any products sold or services offered through the Services. We reserve the right to change prices for products displayed on the Services, or the Services, at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. All such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting of such new product prices to the Services and/or upon making the customer aware of the pricing error.
Consignment Fees. The Find Studio will take as fees the following percentages from the proceeds of the sale of your Consignment Items:
30% of the sale price up to a sale price of CAD $3,000; and
15% of the sale price for the portion of a sale price in excess of CAD $3,000.
We may change these fees from time to time by posting the changes on the Website or by otherwise providing written notice to you of such changes.
- Discounts. The Find Studio reserves the right to discount the sale price of items that remain unsold after thirty (30) days.
4. TERM; TERMINATION
- Term.These Seller Terms and Conditions will be effective upon The Find Studio receipt of any Sale Item. The initial term for any Consignment Item shall be 90 days (the “Initial Consignment Term”) and, upon the expiration of such Initial Consignment Term, will automatically be extended until your Consignment Item is sold.
- Early Termination.During the Initial Consignment Term, if you request that The Find Studio return your Consignment Item, you will be charged the applicable Authentication Fee ($75 for all Sale Items).
- Payment Methods. You must maintain a valid email address on file when selling through the Services. You acknowledge and agree that all payments will be issued through e-transfer.
- Payments. Subject to these Seller Terms and Conditions, The Find Studio will issue payment for the sale of a Consignment Item minus the applicable fees described in these Seller Terms and Conditions, by e-transfer to the email address on file; provided that The Find Studio will only issue payment after purchaser’s payment for such Sale Item has cleared and the Sale Item has shipped. Subject to these Seller Terms and Conditions, The Find Studio will issue payment for a Buyout Item once (i) The Find Studio has received, assessed and authenticated the Buyout Item and (ii) you have accepted The Find Studio’s final Buyout Offer, including updated Buyout Offers made after The Find Studio’s assessment. The Find Studio will issue your payment according to the payment method selected within your user account. Payment methods include: E-Transfer or check. You may change your payment method at any time; however, changes will apply to future payments only. Payment methods cannot be changed for payments that have already been initiated.
6. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Modifications. We may modify these Seller Terms and Conditions at any time. Modifications become effective immediately upon your first access to or use of the Services after the “Last Revised” date at the top of these Seller Terms and Conditions. If we make changes that are material, we may use reasonable efforts to attempt to notify you, including by email or placing a prominent notice on the Website. However, it is your sole responsibility to review the Seller Terms and Conditions from time to time to view any such changes. Your continued access or use of the Services after the modifications have become effective will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Seller Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the modifications to the Seller Terms and Conditions, then please do not access or use the Services to sell goods.
- Violations. If we believe you are violating these Seller Terms and Conditions, you may be subject to a range of actions, including limits on your buying and selling privileges, restrictions on listings and account features, suspension of your account, application of fees, and recovery of expenses for policy monitoring and enforcement.